- Having received dozens of awards and recommendations from international hardware websites and magazines, the NF-A8 has established itself as a default choice when it comes to premium-quality 80mm fans.
- The chromax.black.swap edition combines the NF-A8’s signature quiet cooling performance with an attractive all-black design and a bundle of swappable red, white, blue, green, yellow and black anti-vibration pads that allow the colour-customisation of the fan to match individual build colour schemes.
- For further customisation, a wide range of accessories such as coloured cables and anti-vibration mounts are available separately.
- Topped off with Noctua’s trusted premium-grade SSO2 bearing, more than 150,000 hours MTTF and 6-year manufacturer’s warranty, the NF-A8 PWM chromax.black.swap is the perfect choice for all users who value individual, focused build aesthetics just as much as class-leading quality and performance.
Award-winning NF-A8 design
Having received dozens of recommendations from the international press, Noctua’s NF-A8 has become a proven premium choice for 80mm cooling needs.
Its renowned efficiency has convinced tens of thousands of customers all over the world.
Maximising colour choices, Noctua’s chromax.black.swap edition fans can be colour-customised using the included swappable anti-vibration pads as well as optional anti-vibration mounts and cables.
This makes them ideal for enthusiasts looking for true premium-grade fans that can be colour-coordinated with popular build themes such as all black, black & white or black & red.
Swappable anti-vibration pads in 6 colours
The NF-A8 PWM chromax.black.swap comes with 4 white, red, blue, green and yellow as well as 8 black NA-AVP5 anti-vibration pads.
By combining the various colours with black or going all black, the fan can be coordinated with most popular build colour schemes out of the box.
Additional NA-SAVP5 sets for outfitting both sides in one colour can be purchased separately.
Optional coloured cables
Noctua’s chromax line fans use a modular cabling system and come pre-fitted with a fully sleeved black NA-EC1 30cm cable.
For refined colour coordination, white, red, blue, green and yellow 30cm NA-EC1 cables plus corresponding NA-YC1 y-cables are available separately.
Optional coloured anti-vibration mounts
To complement the coloured anti-vibration pads included with the fans, users can purchase chromax line NA-SAV2 anti-vibration mounts that enable the convenient, quick and vibration-free installation of fans in standard mounting holes for case fans.
Flow Acceleration Channels
The NF-A8 impeller features suction side Flow Acceleration Channels.
By speeding up the airflow at the crucial outer blade regions, this measure reduces suction side flow separation and thus leads to better efficiency and lower vortex noise.
Noctua's AAO (Advanced Acoustic Optimisation) frames feature integrated anti-vibration pads as well as Noctua's proprietary Stepped Inlet Design and Inner Surface Microstructures, both of which further refine the fan's performance/noise efficiency.
Stepped Inlet Design
Noctua's Stepped Inlet Design adds turbulence to the influx in order to facilitate the transition from laminar flow to turbulent flow, which reduces tonal intake noise, improves flow attachment and increases suction capacity, especially in space-restricted environments.
Inner Surface Microstructures
With the tips of the fan blades ploughing through the boundary layer created by the Inner Surface Microstructures, flow separation from the suction side of the blades is significantly suppressed, which results in reduced blade passing noise and improved airflow and pressure efficiency.
The NF-A8 features the further optimised second generation of Noctua's renowned, time-tested SSO bearing.
With SSO2, the rear magnet is placed closer to the axis to provide even better stabilisation, precision and durability.
Custom-designed PWM IC with SCD
Supporting fully automatic PWM speed control, the NF-A8 PWM uses Noctua's novel, custom-designed NE-FD1 PWM IC that integrates Smooth Commutation Drive (SCD) technology.
By providing smoother torque impulses, SCD suppresses PWM switching noises and thus makes the fan quieter at low speeds.
Stops at 0% PWM
When the fan is set to 0% PWM duty cycle by the motherboard or PWM fan controller, it will stop.
This makes it ideal for creating setups with semi-passive cooling that automatically turn the fans off and thus run completely silent at idle if thermals allow.
6-year manufacturer’s warranty
Noctua fans are renowned for their impeccable quality and outstanding longevity.
Like all Noctua fans, the NF-A8 features an MTTF of more than 150.000 hours rating and comes with a full 6-year manufacturer’s warranty.
|Mounting hole spacing||71,5x71,5 mm|
|Connector & pin-configuration||4-pin PWM|
|Cable length||1cm + 30cm NA-EC1 extension cable|
|Blade geometry||A-Series with Flow Acceleration Channels|
|Frame technology||AAO (Advanced Acoustic Optimisation)|
|Rotational speed (+/- 10%)||2200 RPM|
|Min. rotational speed (PWM, +/-20%)||450 RPM|
|Acoustical noise||17,7 dB(A)|
|Static pressure||2,37 mm H2O|
|Max. input power||0,96 W|
|Max. input current||0,08 A|
|Operating voltage||12 V|
|Scope of delivery||
- Sound-optimised blade geometry and profile (Flow Acceleration Channels)
- Color customize with six swappable anti-vibration pads.
- Self-stabilising oil-pressure bearing (SSO2 Bearing)
- 6 years manufacturer's warranty
Noctua NF-A8 PWM chromax.black.swap - 80mm fan with swappable anti-vibration pads
- Brand: Noctua
- Product Code: NF-A8 PWM ch.bk.swap
- Availability: In Stock
- Ex Tax: ¥2,431
Tags: Noctua, NF-A8, PWM, ch, bk, swap, 80mm, 25mm, fan, swappable, anti-vibration pads