The Alphacool Eiswolf 120 GPX-Pro is the first prefilled AIO water cooler for graphics cards with an integrated pump.
Alphacool developed a completely new pump design to minimize the pump’s volume and increase performance, and the suction pump was born. Through its suction principle, less turbulence is created in the water, allowing for a more even flow. This also makes the pump nearly inaudible – a first in the AiO market.
Naturally, the cooler comes with a backplate that is directly attached to the cooler after installation, ensuring better heat transfer and distribution. This significantly improves the cooling performance. Additionally, it offers an aesthetic improvement in that the graphics card PCB is barely visible from the side. All that remains is a slight opening for the electrical connection and SLI/CrossFire Connector, of course.
The cooler is also built modularly. Should you need to buy a new graphics card, you won’t need to buy a whole new cooler as well. Only the aluminium section will need to be replaced. Alphacool offers special uprgrade kits for this, which reduces costs for your next modification. This, too, is unique in the AIO market.
The hoses and connectors are also based on standard water cooling components. The hose is encased in anti-kink springs and comes in the 11/8mm size. The connectors have standard G1/4” threads and can therefore be exchanged for any other model or size desired.
The two quick-release fasteners allow the cooler to fit easily into any cooling loop. If you are using the Alphacool Eisbaer CPU AIO water cooler, you can easily connect it with the Eiswolf GPX-Pro using the quick-release fasteners. Using the Eisbaer gives you a redundant system, as you have two pumps in the loop. In the unlikely event that one pump fails, the other can still support the cooling loop. This is security at its highest level.
Delivery without graphics card
Scope of Delivery
- 1x Alphacool Eiswolf 120 GPX Pro ATI RX Vega M01 - black
Installation manual available for download here
Attention: The manufacturer Mayhems advises that Mayhems fluids, especially the Aurora line of products, have been manufactured and distributed solely for show and modding purposes. These should not be utilized in the system for more than 14 days.
We would also like to advise that Mayhems fluids can damage water cooling products, and using Mayhems fluids can thereby void the warranties offered by the following manufacturers: Koolance, Phobya, Alphacool, Aqua Computer, Watercool.
Damages such as: clogging, corrosion of aluminium radiators, deterioration of glued containers, etc., are a consequence of the use of Mayhems, but will not be reimbursed by Mayhems. Use is therefore at one’s own risk.
- AMD Radeon RX Vega 64 8GB HBM2
- XFX Radeon RX vega 64 Silver Fan 8GB HBM2 ( RX-VegMTSFX6)
- XFX Radeon RX Vega 64 Liquid Cooled 8GB HBM2 (RX-VEGMXWFXW)
- XFX Radeon RX vega 64 Black Fan 8GB HBM2 ( RX-VegMTBFX6)
- Sapphire radeon RX Vega 64 Liquid cooling 8Gb HBM2 ( 21275-00-40G)
- Sapphire Radeon RX Vega 64 Limited Edition 8GB HBM2 ( 21275-01-40G)
- Sapphire Radeon RX Vega 64 8GB HBM2 (21275-02-20G)
- PowerColor Radeon RX Vega 64 Liquid Cooling 8GB HBM2 (AXRX VEGA 64 8GBHBM2-3DHW)
- PowerColor Radeon RX Vega 64 Limited Edition 8GB HBM2 (AXRX VEGA 64 8GBHBM2-3DHE)
- PowerColor Radeon RX Vega 64 8GB HBM2 (AXRX VEGA 64 8GBHBM2-3DH)
- MSI Radeon RX Vega 64 Wave 8G 8GB HBM2 (V803-868R)
- MSI Radeon RX Vega 64 Iron 8G 8GB HBM2
- MSI Radeon RX Vega 64 8G 8GB HBM2
- HIS Radeon RX Vega 64 Liquid Cooling 8GB HBM2 (HS-VEGX8DSNR)
- HIS Radeon RX Vega 64 Air Silver 8GB HBM2 (HS-VEGR8FSNR)
- HIS Radeon RX Vega 64 Air Black 8GB HBM2 (HS-VEGR8SSNR)
- GIGABYTE Radeon RX Vega 64 Watercooling 8G 8GB HBM2 (GV-RXVEGA64X W-8GD-B)
- GIGABYTE Radeon RX Vega 64 Silver 8G 8GB HBM2 (GV-RXVEGA64SIL-8GD-B)
- GIGABYTE Radeon RX Vega 64 8G 8GB HBM2 (GV-RXVEGA64-8GD-B)
- ASUS Radeon RX Vega 64 Silver RXVEGA64-8G-SILVER 8GB HBM2
- ASUS Radeon RX Vega 64 RXVEGA64-8G 8GB HBM2
- ASUS Radeon RX Vega 64 Liquid RXVEGA64-O8G-LIQUID 8GB HBM2
- AMD Radeon Vega Frontier Edition Liquid 16GB HBM2 (100-506062)
- AMD Radeon Vega Frontier Edition 16GB HBM2 (100-506061)
- AMD Radeon RX Vega 64 Liquid Cooled 8GB HBM2
- AMD Radeon RX Vega 64 Limited Edition 8GB HBM2
- AMD Radeon RX Vega 56 8GB HBM2
- ASUS Radeon RX Vega 56 RXVEGA56-8G 8GB HBM2
- Diamond Radeon RX Vega 56 Cryptolamb 8GB HBM2
- GIGABYTE Radeon RX Vega 56 8G 8GB HBM2 (GV-RXVEGA56-8GD-B)
- HIS Radeon RX Vega 56 Air Black 8GB HBM2 (HS-VEGR8GSNR)
- PowerColor Radeon RX Vega 56 8GB HBM2 (AXRX VEGA 56 8GBHBM2-3DH)
- Sapphire Radeon RX Vega 56 8GB HBM2 (21276-00)
- XFX Radeon RX Vega 56 8GB HBM2 (RX-VEGMLBFX6)
- MSI Radeon RX Vega 56 8G 8GB HBM2 (V803-877R)
|Socket:||AMD Radeon RX|
- Artical no: 1014225
- Manufature: 11480
- EAN: 4250197114806
- Weight: 3,449 Kg
Alphacool Eiswolf 120 GPX Pro AMD RX Vega M01 - black
- Brand: AlphaCool
- Product Code: 4250197114806
- Availability: Please contact us
- Ex Tax: ¥22,460