|Features||What this means for your business|
#1 ranked antivirus and antimalware technologies
Using constantly upgraded detection technologies Bitdefender is able to catch advanced or 0-day threats that other solutions miss, all the while having the smallest possible impact on system performance.
You can stop worrying about infections or slowdowns
Using Bitdefender security gives your business the edge over malware attacks. You can focus on your business knowing Bitdefender protects you against viruses, spyware, worms, trojans and rootkits.
Simple but powerful web console
Local or cloud-hosted management console with granular controls such as nested groups, remote quarantine, configurable scan locations and options.
Save time with more efficient management
Non-technical personnel can easily set up protection using the cloud-hosted console, while advanced admins will find the granular controls they need to streamline security.
Protection for workstations and servers
You can use the devices in your license to protect workstations and servers. The number of servers should not exceed 30% of the total number of devices in the license.
Cost-effective bundle offer
You can use a single conveniently-priced solution to protect your employees’ computers as well as the servers you are using.
Web and Application Control included
Bitdefender GravityZone Business Security gives you the ability to remotely restrict or block employee access to certain applications and web pages.
Increased productivity and protection
Restricting access to certain applications and websites can improve employee productivity while also improving security.
Firewall, Intrusion Detection, Web Filtering, Search Advisor
The firewall, IDS, and web filtering capabilities are essential to protect against Internet-based threats such as hacking and phishing.
Fully-featured security solution
Unlike other solutions, which lack firewall and web protection or charge a premium for such capabilities, Bitdefender GravityZone Business Security includes these features at no extra cost.
Protect virtual desktops or servers
Bitdefender GravityZone Business Security protects virtual machines with the smallest resource footprint in 2015 AV-Test trials.
It’s simple to manage physical and virtual desktops or servers from the same console.
24/7 Support is included Free
Support is available nonstop in English through phone, email, or chat.
Professional assistance whenever you need it
Trained professionals are ready to provide technical assistance and answer your questions.
- Antivirus and antimalware
- Two-way firewall with Intrusion Detection/Prevention
- Search Advisor and Web filtering
- Data protection
- User web and application control
- Power user and Restricted user modes.
- Remote and local quarantine management
- Security policies and nested computer groups
- Multilanguage support
- Real-time control of remote users (cloud console)
- Location-aware policies
- User-aware policies (on-premise console)
signatures, heuristics, continuous process monitoring and a global threat intelligence network.
The fully-featured two way personal firewall with Intrusion Detection is essential in blocking intrusion and hijack attempts.
Potentially harmful websites are marked in the search results and known malicious pages are blocked.
Prevent the loss of confidential data by setting filters that will block the transmission of sensitive information.
Restrict or block employee access to applications or web pages.
You can choose to allow or deny users the ability to modify security settings for their system.
The quarantine is stored locally but can be managed centrally from the control console.
Assign security policies to companies or groups of computers.
The solution is available in English, German, Spanish, French, and Romanian.
With the Bitdefender-hosted management console you can control and monitor remote users in real time.
Security policies that adapt as users take their systems outside the company.
Different security policies can be adapted based on employee roles in the company, they are available when there is an Active Directory integration and are applied when the user logs in.
- Network discovery and mass remote install option
- Role-based user model
- Plug-and-play console deployment (on-premise)
- Instantly available web console (cloud)
- Device Control and USB scanning
- Removal of competitive solutions
- Endpoint Security Relay
- Audit logs
- Email notifications
- Monitoring Dashboard and reports
- Policy Inheritance
After you install Bitdefender on one computer, unprotected systems are automatically detected and you can remotely deploy protection to all of them.
Internal accounts with different access privileges can be created in the management console.
Using a pre-configured virtual appliance installation means the console can be up in 30 minutes, not hours or days as with other solutions.
With Bitdefender hosting the management infrastructure, the web console is available right after signup.
Minimize risks of infections and data loss with automatic USB scanning and device control.
During installation, Bitdefender detects competitive solutions and starts the uninstall process.
Product and signature updates can be distributed more efficiently inside the network through a system that works as a relay.
Actions performed in the management console can be tracked in the audit logs.
Set up email notifications to be triggered automatically when certain events occur.
Centrally monitor the security posture of the organization using on-demand or scheduled reports.
Enables the administrator to save time when creating new policies by using ones that are already created.
Supported Operating Systems:
- Windows 10, Windows 8, 8.1, Windows 7, Windows Vista (SP1), Windows XP (SP3)
- Mac OS X Mountain Lion (10.8.x), Mac OS X Mavericks (10.9.x), Mac OS X Yosemite (10.10.x)
- Linux: Red Hat Ent. 6.2, 6.1, 5.7, 5.6; CentOS 6.2, 6.1, 5.7, 5.6; Ubuntu 11.04, 10.04; SUSE Ent. Server 11; OpenSUSE 12, 11; Fedora 16, 15
- Windows Embedded 8 Standard, Windows Embedded 8.1 Industry, Windows Embedded Standard 7, Windows Embedded POSReady 7, Windows Embedded Enterprise 7, Windows Embedded POSReady 2009, Windows Embedded Standard 2009, Windows XP Embedded with Service Pack 2, Windows XP Tablet PC Edition
- Windows Server 2012, Windows Server 2012 R2, Windows Small Business Server (SBS) 2011, Windows Small Business Server (SBS) 2008, Windows Server 2008 R2, Windows Server 2008, Windows Small Business Server (SBS) 2003, Windows Server 2003 R2, Windows Server 2003 with Service Pack 1, Windows Home Server
- Minimum : 2.4 GHz single-core CPU
Recommended: 1.86 GHz or faster Intel Xeon multi-core CPU
Minimum free RAM: 512 MB
Recommended free RAM: 1 GB
HDD space: 1.5 GB of free hard-disk space
- Minimum : 2.4 GHz single-core CPU
GravityZone Control Center (on-premise console)
- GravityZone Control Center is delivered as a virtual appliance and is available in the following formats:
- OVA (compatible with VMware vSphere, View)
- XVA (compatible with Citrix XenServer, XenDesktop, VDI-in-a-Box)
- VHD (compatible with Microsoft Hyper-V)
- Support for other formats and virtualization platforms may be provided on request.
- Business antivirus and antimalware consistently ranked first in independent tests.
- Easy to install and monitor security remotely from a single cloud console.
- Cost effective: includes server and desktop protection, intrusion detection and web filtering capabilities.
Bitdefender GravityZone - Business Security Powerfully Simple. Ideal for Small Businesses
- Brand: Bitdefender
- Product Code: BdGz_BS
- Availability: In Stock
- Ex Tax: ¥10,800